Monday, January 5, 2009

My Site Declared TOO CONTROVERSIAL for AnnCoulter.com

I have been told that my page is TOO CONTROVERSIAL FOR the AnnCoulter.com web site and now NBC is refusing to let Ann Coulter on the Today show?

Just imagine what NBC would like to happen to a guy like me since I am too controversial for Ann Coulters web site....

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is in it's last days.............

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP TALKING ABOUT...........

Thank you for ordering your campaigns with AdBrite. Unfortunately, we are unable to run the following ads at this time:


Ad declined: Save This Republic Now

REASON (if given): Controversial


Hello,

The ad campaign that you created to run on Ann Coulters site has been rejected.
You can view this by logging into your account, clicking on the billing and
address tab, clicking on view invoices and selecting all your ad campaigns. All
campaigns with an 'x' by them have been rejected.


Best Regards,

William A.

AdBrite Customer Support


http://www.drudgereport.com/flashacn.htm